ZOLL AED 3 Automated External Defibrillator
Limited Time Offer: Recieve a free wall bracket with this product - Quote: FREEZOLL
The ZOLL AED 3 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides rescuers with unrivalled support during a cardiac arrest. The ZOLL AED 3 builds on ZOLL’s reputation for providing rescuers with unmatched support plus a low total cost of ownership and embodies all the same great qualities of its predecessor, the AED Plus, while offering advanced features to provide unrivaled rescuer support.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
The ZOLL AED 3 has proven Real CPR Help technology with enhanced features, including dynamic rescue images and a full colour display. Integrated paediatric rescue. Universal pad design provides rescuers a single, confident solution to treat both adult and paediatric victims of SCA by using the same set of electrode pads, and simply activating child mode.
ZOLL’s RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR. Minimizing pauses improves CPR quality and patient outcomes.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz? electrode pads gives rescuers a single, confident solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of electrode pads and simply activate child mode. You will be prepared if your victim is seven months old or 70 years old.
Easily manage your suite of devices via the cloud. Our Programme Management solution helps you monitor and manage all your AEDs and will immediately notify you of a failed self-test so you can be sure you are prepared for an emergency.
ZOLL’s long-lasting batteries and pads increase readiness by reducing the frequency of maintenance:
- CPR Uni-padz: ZOLL’s CPR Uni-padz have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
- Smart Battery: The ZOLL AED 3 incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management. The battery lasts up to five years once installed and costs less than half the price of competitive smart batteries. This all adds up to savings for your organization and readiness in an emergency
- Fully-automatic AED designed for lay rescuers
- High resolution Colour touchscreen LCD display with easy to follow graphics, Programme Management Onboard, and Real CPR Help providing real-time visual and audible feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions.
- WiFi enabled for PlusTrac Cloud Connection, Case Review, ZOLL RescueNet, clinical event case push, and UTC synchronization.
- IP55 rated and passes 1 meter drop test. USB port for data upload or software download.
- ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack Disposable lithium Ion, (up to five years standby time)
CPR Uni-padz Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes (5 Shelf Life) Also
- includes rescue accessory pack containing scissors, non-latex gloves, barrier face shield, medi-swab and towelette.
- One free year of PlusTrac, Operators Manual, Quick Start Guide and Rescue Reference Poster.
- 6-year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration).